- You may walk, mountain bike, rowboat, canoe, and ski.
- Take other hikers into consideration.
- Please keep pets on a leash aroun year.
- It is forbidden to swim with pets on groundwater area and public swimming beach.
Picking and Fishing
- You may pick berries and mushrooms, but do not take trees, moss, or lichens.
- You may go angling or ice fishing free with Finnish Everyman's Rights, but you need a license for other fishing.
- Lightning campfires is allowed at official campfire sites.
- Please use firewood sparingly.
- When forest or the grass fire warning is in effect, you may only do campfire at huts and cocking shelters.
- Check the current warnings: https://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/warnings
- Follow the rules of litter-free hiking.
- Safely combustible litter can be burned in fireplaces and organic waste left in toilet compost.
- Please take all other wastes away when you leave.
- The trails and the nature belong to everyone. Yield to hikers and other slower trail users.
- Trails keep at well condition when you stay at marked trails and avoid hard braking.
- Use helmet. Check your bike and equipment before your trip.
- You may camp near rest stops in your tent, hammock etc. (max. 2 nights).
Motor Vehicles and Boats
- Drive motor vehicles is allowed only along roads.
- Do not use outboard motor at Lake Haarusjärvi.
- Please do not disturb the privacy of homes, other hikers, animals, birds, or nature.
- Stay on the trails.
Winter Trail Etiquette
- Ski Trails are only for classic skiing. No for walking or skate skiing.
- Dogs are welcome on a leash to all winter trails.
- Mind other trail users and respect nature.
- Good hikers leave no trace.