Current things at Haarus
August 7, 2022
- When forest and grass fire warnings (en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi) are in effect, fire is only allowed in the shelter hut.
- The new trail between Ruskoranta and Karhula is now done and opened. The new trail connection will be about 2 kilometres long and intermediate. The trail is marked with white wood-diamonds.
Ski Cafe at Ruskoranta 4th - 5th of March
February 20, 2022
There is a ski cafe in Ruskoranta Camping Ground 4th - 5th of March. Cafe serves coffee, hot chocolate, waffles and savory snacks. Payment by cash.
Ski Cafe is open:
Friday - Saturday: 11am.-3pm.
Coronavirus guidelines at Hiking Trail Network:
Juni 4, 2021
- Keep distance from others - at least 2 metres. Obey recommend direction at the circular routes.
- We cannot guarantee the hygiene of dry toilets. Take your own toilet paper.
- Avoid busy areas like campfire places and remember to keep distance also at picnic rest.
- You can cook your packet lunch before the trip and put them to thermos bottle for example. You can also use your portable stove.
- Maintain good hand hygiene. Take your own hand sanitizer.