- We recommend that you take your own first-aid kid to the trip.
- In case of emergency ring to number 112
- Note that there are some areas without signal.
- If this happens, try to climb to a higher place or go into an open area.
- 112 Suomi application speeds up aid in emergency situations in Finland.
- Remember to keep your mobile warm during winter-time.
- Remember that you hike with your own risk.
- Hike with cation, especially on the ice.
- If the viper bite you, take contact to doctor. Usually, viper will go when it sees human.
- After the trip check that there are not ticks on you, your children or your pets.
- Drinking water.
- Cell phone with fully charged battery.
- Running shoes or hiking boots.
- Weather-appropriate clothing.
- There isn’t toilet paper at dry toilets. Take toilet paper with you.
- We recommend to take first aid-kit with you.
- It’s nice to eat nutrients, when you hike. Take nutrition what is cook ready, use campfire places or take portable stove.
- Insect repellent.
- At winter take also a head lamp and warm drink.
- Leaving waste to area is forbitten. Take only what you need and avoid disposable products.
- Safely combustible litter can be burned in fireplaces and organic waste left in toilet compost.
- Carry other rubbish back with you.
- There are recycling points at Ruskoranta and Haarusjärvi.
- Bring your drinking water with you.
- If you use areas lakes water, we recommend that you boil the water before your drink it.